‘Containing China’ a Japanese strategy
Draft of Tokyo’s new defense program calls for more early warning and surveillance.
Political reform should proceed step by step, says Elsie Leung
Selecting the next Chief Executive (CE) by universal suffrage would be a huge leap forward for Hong Kong — and reforms should be made ste...
- Stop Diaoyu Islands provocation, China tells Japan
- India's home-made Tejas to replace MiG-21 fighter jets
- Pakistan denies US Defense Secretary threatened aid suspension
- Chinese Foreign Minister to visit W. Asia, N. Africa
- 'Palestinian President under pressure to accept US security plan'
- Pakistan, Sri Lanka to strengthen defense cooperation
- Hong Kong may have to build new waste incinerator
- Officials’ perks to be targeted in anti-graft campaign
- Reforms to boost asset markets, experts say
- Political reform should proceed step by step, says Elsie Leung
- Flights between Taiwan, mainland to see increase
- HK’s IPO market taking off
- Upholding the principle
- Join our hands to develop the Confucius Institutes
- HK emerges as hub for IPR trading
- City ends Bayern’s great run
- Fair retirement extension
Christmas is just around the corner. ...
As the art hub in the region, HK has ...
The sixth HKTDC Hong Kong Internation...
Cosmoprof, Asia’s biggest show of bea...
Roy Hibbert threw all the inside body jabs on Tuesday night and Paul George finished it off with the knockout blow.
Hong Kong’s IPO market is seeing a revival, as new deals are flooding the market after the mainland’s plan to overhaul...
Chen Sizhen, a 45-year-old fruit seller, was one of 16 people killed in a fire at a fruit market in the Guangming New District ...
The mainland and Hong Kong offers necessary intellectual property rights (IPR) protection to investors to assure them of a free...
The national body responsible for deciding China’s holiday dates has released the national holiday schedule for 2014, provoking...
United States soybean exporters are boosting sales to China’s edible oil and feed market as many Chinese companies have turned ...
Antitrust office beefs up price fixing squad
China’s top antitrust regulator will beef up its forces next year as the country redoub....
Urban shoppers shifting to online purchases
With China poised to overtake the US this year as the world’s largest e-commerce market, urban residents are shopping online and buying m...
- World shares hit 1-month low on stimulus-cut jitters
- HK stocks down 0.51% amid China's first 'bad bank' IPO
- Peugeot unveils writedown, GM backing for Dongfeng deal
- China stocks close lower on Thursday
- Gold price closes lower in Hong Kong
- Bank of England wants Britain to get ready for renminbi inflow
Heritage master - Hashim Djojohadikusumo
Indonesian entrepreneur takes time out from running a conglomerate to focus on cultural and wildlife issues
Politic banker - Warwick Smith
Former Australian minister turned dynamic businessman believes the key to future growth Down Under lies in Asia.
Sky-high achiever - Tony Fernandes
AirAsia founder Tony Fernandes has followed his childhood dream to start an airline and redefined air travel in the r...
The government began its consultation on population policy some...
There is no question that Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) h...
The opposition camp has complained that the consultation docum...Hong Kong may have to build new waste incinerator
Many people don’t like the idea of building an incinerator in ...
GENEVA — Borussia Dortmund needed Kevin Grosskreutz's 87th-minu...
- Host Myanmar snatches four canoeing golds at SEA GamesNAY PYI TAW - Host Myanmar has won four gold medals in canoeing by Thursday, the second day of th...
- Five things to know about Spanish LeagueMADRID - Here are five things to know about this weekend's matches as the Spanish league returns ...
- Sydney denies talk of Del Piero departureSYDNEY - Sydney FC chief executive Tony Pignata has denied claims that former Juventus star Aless...
An entity of identity
A group of ethnic Manchu people in Hohhot is doing all they can to preserve the culture....
Dodo, fanged cat come to 3D life in Attenborough film
LONDON - Extinct creatures both cuddly and nasty have been brought to life with 3D computer technology as nature documentary maker David ...
Golden Globes and the star quotient
Will the Golden Globes nominations bring focus to an awards season that's so far been blurry?