Sharp turn by officer led to ferry sinking
A junior officer was steering a South Korean ferry when it capsized two days ago, inves....
Chinese bank launches "Pretty Mom" credit card
BEIJING -- The Agricultural Bank of China issued a new type of credit card on Friday targeting China's young mothers, a growing group kno...
Kite-flying championship held in E China
A bite of China II whets the appetite
HK: Fun and games
EXO is back
Last day in NZ
HK: Ocean awareness
Auditor offers solutions to flat shortage crisis
The Audit Commission recommended the government off-load surplus civil service housing
Lam demands tighter rules after latest LegCo incident
Chief Secretary for Administration Carrie Lam Cheng Yuet-ngor again appealed for tighter rules inside the Legislative Council (LegCo) chamber after joss paper was thrown at government officials on Wednesday.
The premier of Australia's New South Wales state, Barry O'Farrell, resigned when it appeared he had lied about accepting a US$2,800 bottle of wine as a gift...
As poll campaign picks up pace in the scorching heat, sales of cold, sugary drinks will soar, potentially boosting demand for sugar...
Land sale revenue rise 'unsustainable'
Compared with the first-quarter growth rate of the nation's fiscal revenue, local gover....
Property price surge 'could soon be over'
The surge in urban housing prices may end soon, as the latest industry data show weaker sales and price rises, according to specialists.
- China announces preliminary IPO list
- Abercrombie & Fitch plans more than 100 new stores in China within 10 years
- Ford to sell Lincoln cars in China for first time
- Fired Yahoo exec gets US$58M for 15 mths of work
- Hopes for progress on mainland, Taiwan FTZ talks
- Private investment up by 13.3 percent in 2013
Driven by design
Shiro Nakamura was born at a time when imported cars were far from common on roads in Japan.
CoFounder of online retailer Flipkart picked the right moment to capitalize on the recent boom in e-commerce across I...
Writing a new chapter
Award-winning Singaporean designer turns his hand to publishing to improve prospects for local authors
Financial Secretary John Tsang presented his budget speech in F...
The ocean liner Queen Elizabeth I was magnificent. One of the f...
Excitement is high over the proposed Malaysia-Singapore high- ...Law's sanctity must be respected
The reprieve afforded by Songkran came and went much too fast....
Red Bull driver Daniel Ricciardo set the fastest time on...
- Alonso sets the pace in Chinese GP practiceSHANGHAI - Ferrari's Fernando Alonso set the pace in the first practice session at the Chinese Gr...
- Manny wants to talk to FloydManny Pacquiao, who avenged his loss to Timothy Bradley in convincing style last week, says he is...
- Barcelona facing its first trophyless season in 6 yearsBarcelona’s painful reverse to archrival Real Madrid in Wednesday’s King’s Cup final brings to an...
A food documentary with bite
The long awaited second season of A Bite of China, a phenomenally popular documentary....
The glitzy aura of Parnas can be a little much, Mike Peters discovers, but the kitchen's French fare offers some of the best bites in Nal...
Singapore hospitality in Chengdu
Serviced apartments are gaining popularity in China, and more and more are establishing footholds in major cities all over the country. X...