‘Containing China’ a Japanese strategy
Draft of Tokyo’s new defense program calls for more early warning and surveillance.
Political reform should proceed step by step, says Elsie Leung
Selecting the next Chief Executive (CE) by universal suffrage would be a huge leap forward for Hong Kong — and reforms should be made ste...
- Pakistan, Sri Lanka to strengthen defense cooperation
- Chinese boy leaves hospital with prosthetic eyes
- Japan to infuse billions of dollars to shore up economy
- Indian ban on gay sex violates international law: UN
- S Korea's KAI sells fighter jets worth US$1.1 billion to Iraq
- China starts new round of SOE reform
- Hong Kong may have to build new waste incinerator
- Officials’ perks to be targeted in anti-graft campaign
- Reforms to boost asset markets, experts say
- Political reform should proceed step by step, says Elsie Leung
- Flights between Taiwan, mainland to see increase
- HK’s IPO market taking off
- Upholding the principle
- Join our hands to develop the Confucius Institutes
- HK emerges as hub for IPR trading
- City ends Bayern’s great run
- Fair retirement extension
Christmas is just around the corner. ...
As the art hub in the region, HK has ...
The sixth HKTDC Hong Kong Internation...
Cosmoprof, Asia’s biggest show of bea...
Roy Hibbert threw all the inside body jabs on Tuesday night and Paul George finished it off with the knockout blow.
Hong Kong’s IPO market is seeing a revival, as new deals are flooding the market after the mainland’s plan to overhaul...
Chen Sizhen, a 45-year-old fruit seller, was one of 16 people killed in a fire at a fruit market in the Guangming New District ...
The mainland and Hong Kong offers necessary intellectual property rights (IPR) protection to investors to assure them of a free...
The national body responsible for deciding China’s holiday dates has released the national holiday schedule for 2014, provoking...
United States soybean exporters are boosting sales to China’s edible oil and feed market as many Chinese companies have turned ...
Antitrust office beefs up price fixing squad
China’s top antitrust regulator will beef up its forces next year as the country redoub....
Urban shoppers shifting to online purchases
With China poised to overtake the US this year as the world’s largest e-commerce market, urban residents are shopping online and buying m...
- HK stocks down 0.51% amid China's first 'bad bank' IPO
- Peugeot unveils writedown, GM backing for Dongfeng deal
- China stocks close lower on Thursday
- Gold price closes lower in Hong Kong
- Bank of England wants Britain to get ready for renminbi inflow
- Landmark HK court order forces insider trader to compensate investors
Heritage master - Hashim Djojohadikusumo
Indonesian entrepreneur takes time out from running a conglomerate to focus on cultural and wildlife issues
Politic banker - Warwick Smith
Former Australian minister turned dynamic businessman believes the key to future growth Down Under lies in Asia.
Sky-high achiever - Tony Fernandes
AirAsia founder Tony Fernandes has followed his childhood dream to start an airline and redefined air travel in the r...
The government began its consultation on population policy some...
There is no question that Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) h...
The opposition camp has complained that the consultation docum...Hong Kong may have to build new waste incinerator
Many people don’t like the idea of building an incinerator in ...
GENEVA — Borussia Dortmund needed Kevin Grosskreutz's 87th-minu...
- Sydney denies talk of Del Piero departureSYDNEY - Sydney FC chief executive Tony Pignata has denied claims that former Juventus star Aless...
- Injured Faulkner out of test contentionPERTH, Australia - Australian allrounder James Faulkner broke his right thumb during batting prac...
- Cook looks forward to WACA outingPERTH, Australia - England captain Alastair Cook says his batsmen should relish the chance to bat...
An entity of identity
A group of ethnic Manchu people in Hohhot is doing all they can to preserve the culture....
Golden Globes and the star quotient
Will the Golden Globes nominations bring focus to an awards season that's so far been blurry?
Professor says the study of leaves is now just his cup of tea
Xia Tao, a 51-year-old professor of tea science at Anhui Agricultural University, has been taking four tea breaks every day for decades.