China Daily Asia Pacific Limited
China Daily is a global, integrated English-language media organization regarded as the most authoritative source for news and information concerning China. Headquartered in Beijing, we publish the largest English newspaper in China with separate editions printed in the USA, Europe, Africa and Hong Kong. Launched in 1997, the China Daily Hong Kong Edition offers a unique local perspective that has become essential reading for decision-makers including HKSAR government officials, CEOs and senior executives, scholars and academics in Hong Kong. China Daily Asia Weekly，launched on December 10, 2010, is a 32-page color tabloid published every Friday, featuring news, views and analyses. Our website, ChinaDailyAsia.com, focusing on latest hot issues and events in Asia, is rapidly expanding. We also host a series of Asia Leadership Roundtable events that unite select business and opinion leaders to discuss key issues impacting China, ASEAN and the region.
In order to cope with the business development and integrated growth of China Daily products, our Human Resources Department is now looking for qualified candidate to fill the following position:
• Develop and implement in-house information system;
• Gather user requirements and translate to application system;
• Prepare technical documentation and specification on system design;
• Perform daily support and maintenance to the application systems, requested the night shift rotation;
• develop apps on mobile platforms;
• Degree/Diploma Holder in Computer Science or related discipline
• Minimum 2 years hand-on experience on programming;
• Knowledge on C#.Net, PHP, MSSQL, MySQL;
• With strong initiative and analytical ability;
• Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills and able to work independently under a tight schedule;
• Good command of written, spoken English and Chinese, knowledge of Mandarin is preferable;
• Report duty immediately is preferable
• Generate advertising revenue for China Daily print/digital and events.
• Develop new advertisers and business partners.
• Maintain professional relationships with advertising clients.
• Assist in successful development of special publishing projects.
• Contribute fresh ideas for business development.
• Take ownership of their account assignment.
• University graduate, proficiency in written and spoken English.
• At least 3 years of media sales experience.
• Smart, creative, energetic, personable, confident, responsible.
• Established network with advertising agencies preferred.
• Knowledge of Travel, Finance or Property industries is a plus.
• Experience in selling event sponsorships will be an asset.
• Strong communication and selling skills.
• Self-motivated, independent and hard working.
• Must be results-oriented and enjoy outside sales.
In addition to attractive compensation and benefits, we offer extensive training and long term career development. Interested parties please send their full resumes stating the current and expected salaries to Human Resources Department, China Daily Hong Kong Ltd., Room 1818 Hing Wai Centre, 7 Tin Wan Praya Road, Aberdeen, Hong Kong, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only)